Become a Member
Becoming a member has a variety of advantages. It is a great opportunity to meet other antique tractor and engine collectors. We look forward to members helping at the grounds to always help make our show great! Members also receive our newsletter, are invited to attend our general meetings, and can vote in our annual election of officers and directors.
To become a member, print and complete the NYSEA Membership form and mail it to:
N.Y. Steam Engine Association
P.O. Box 1149
Canandaigua, NY 14424
Meetings are held the last Sunday of each month, starting with a dish-to-pass dinner at 12:30 followed by the general meeting.
- January – June: Meetings held at NYSEA Grounds
- June – September: Wednesday night work meetings at the Grounds
- July to September: No monthly meeting
- October: Threshermen’s Dinner (TBA-Reservations Only)
- November: Christmas Party at the Grounds
- December: No Meeting