- All exhibitors must be current members in good standing of the N.Y.S.E.A.
- All running machinery must be roped off from the public. Running machinery must not be left unattended. Posts and rope will be available to those who need it.
- Vendors are requested to pay an $50 donation good for all four days.
- During normal show hours (8:00 AM – 8:00 PM), keep motorized traffic to a minimum. In order to reduce congestion, please use the perimeter driveways if movement is necessary. Speed limit is walking-speed or 5 MPH.
- Operators of equipment under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Gary Love @ 585-394-8102
Rick Finley @ 585-721-6172