Wednesday thru Saturday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Adults – $8.00
- Children Under 12 – Free
- Saturday after 4:00pm – $10.00
Special Displays and Activities
- Steam Traction Engines, Antique Tractors, Shingle Making, Grain Threshing & Baling, Corliss Steam Engines, Antique Gas Engines
- Plowing and Saw Mill Demonstrations
- Daily Parades of Equipment beginning at 1:00 p.m.
- Tractor Pulls Daily
- Live Music Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
All events subject to change depending on weather or other extenuating circumstances.
Bands performing Wednesday, Thursday & Friday nights:
- Wednesday: The Don Newcomb and the Rawhide Band starting at 7:00
- Thursday: Donna and the Mystics starting at 7:00
- Friday: Bev’s Country Line Tribute Band starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Tractor Pulls Wednesday, Thursday & Friday beginning at 4:00 p.m.
- Powder-Puff Pull during Wednesday pulls
- Kiddie Pedal Pull on Friday at 2:00pm
- Garden Tractor Pull Saturday at 9:00am
- Saturday Night ESP Tractor Pull beginning at 6:00pm
- Steam Engines will pull nightly during pulls as announced
Food is available at our five concession stands. Serving daily.
For more information, contact Rick Finley @ 585-721-6172
2000 Craft & Flea Market / Copyright @ Cloud Dancer Aerial Photography
Brad Vosburg plowing with a 65 HP Case Steam Tractor with the engine plowing an 8 Bottom Rumley Plow