Wednesday thru Thursday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Friday thru Saturday 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Adults … $7.00
- Children Under 12 … Free After 4:00 PM
- Saturday General Admission is $10.00
Gate Hour Revision
Please take note that we are extending the hours at the Gate. For Friday, and Saturday at the Pageant of Steam till 9:00 PM. We are happy to present the band “Flint Creek” on Friday at 7:00. Providing great music for dancing, and to present the “Empire State Tractor Pullers” at 6:00 on Saturday. They never fail to put on a good show. Effective 4:00 PM on Saturday. The gate fee will go to $10.00. This a small increase for a whole lot of entertainment.
Special Displays and Daily Activities
- Steam Traction Engines, Antique Tractors, Shingle Making, Grain Threshing & Baling, Corliss Steam Engines, Antique Gas Engines
- Plowing and Saw Mill Demonstrations, Stationary Steam Engines Demonstrations
- Daily Parade of Equipment beginning at 1:00 p.m.
- Tractor Pulls Daily
- Live Music Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
All events subject to change depending on weather or other extenuating circumstances.
Craft and Flea Market
For more information on spaces at our 2019 show: David Zimmerman, (585)-490-4607
Bands performing Wednesday, Thursday & Friday nights:
- Wednesday: Donna & the Mystics starting at 8:00
- Thursday: Bev’s Country Line Tribute starting at 8:00
- Friday: Flint Creek starting at 7:00 p.m.
- Tractor Pulls Wednesday, Thursday & Friday beginning at 4:00 p.m.
- Powder Puff Pull on Wednesday
- Kiddie Pedal Pull on Friday at 2:00 p.m.
- The “Empire State Tractor Puller’s” Show / beginning at 6:00 Saturday!!!
- Steam Engines will pull nightly during pulls as announced
We have food available at our five concession stands. Hot dogs, hamburgers, sausages, pizza, cold sandwiches, beverages, and dinners are served daily.
Need More Information?
Rick Finley, President Phone: (585)-721-6172 (C) or (315)-331-0058 (H)
Darlene Schearns, Secretary Phone: (315)-483-9419
2000 Craft & Flea Market / Copyright @ Cloud Dancer Aerial Photography
Brad Vosburg plowing with a 65 HP Case Steam Tractor with the engine plowing an 8 Bottom Rumley Plow